Benefits Of Opting for ON Grid Solar Solution
- Financial Savings – Solar power cost (Rs. 2.0/unit) works to less than grid tariff (About Rs. 6.3-8/unit)
- Reducing your tax burden – 80% Accelerated depreciation can be availed on Capital investment.
- Free power for 40 years and more – Solar System pays back in less than 5 years while the life is 40 years and more.
- Inflation hedging -No uncertainty on future tariff.
- Promotion of green energy – Fulfillment of Environmental Responsibility and CSR Initiative.
- DG/Gas power – high cost, logistics issues compared to Solar Power
- Solar Roof Top Solution keeps the building cooler lowering the air conditioning cost.
Components of ON Grid system
- Solar Array
- Mounting Equipment
- DC Combiner Box with string fuses, DC Surge Protection Devices(SPD) and DC disconnect switch
- AC Distribution Box with AC Surge Protection Devices(SPD)
- Bidirectional Meter
- Earthing Kit
- Lightning Arrestor
On Grid Solar Solution from Anu Solar
ANU Solar Private Limited provides a one stop end to end solution for Rooftop Solar PV systems that will be custom designed to meet the specific needs of a consumer. The system integration scope of ANU Solar would include:
- Site Visit and study of roof space, electrical loads, previous consumption etc
- Finalize the system sizing and parameters for operation
- Laisoning work for PPA and synchronization.
- Detailed Design of System including all electrical(DC side) and structural systems
- Procurement of all components
- Installation, Testing & Commissioning
- Trial operation and system loading
- Provide training to customer staff for basic overview and trouble shooting.
On Grid Solar systems range from 3KW,5KW,10KW,15KW,20KW and above.