Anu Solar is currently tied with M/s Nagarjuna Credit & Capitals Pvt Ltd which is an NBFC’s offering loans for Solar Project at very low interest rates.
How Solar Project Financing Works
A solar project financing allows businesses to generate solar electricity with little upfront capital investment. You benefit from the clean electricity generated from the solar
installation. After the loan period ownership is transferred to the customer thereby ensuring huge savings compared to RESCO Model. The combination of known EMI’s and lower utility bills typically leads to an immediate reduction in electricity costs and provides increased savings over time.
Benefits of Solar Project Financing
• Initial capital investment as low as 30% of the project cost and zero processing fees.
• Protection against volatile electricity prices
• Immediate savings on electricity costs since the reduction in grid electricity bills more than offsets your EMI payments for the installation.
• Allows you to work with your existing equipment lease financial partners.
1) A thorough credit review required. As a result, choosing a loan may extend a project’s timeline relative to other financing options.
2) Whether you want to work with our preferred financial institution or you want to explore alternatives, Anu Solar can help you with the project report and other formalities for approval of the loan.
3)Anu Solar knows how to accurately forecast energy output, secure favorable terms and streamline the negotiation process to help you minimize your financial commitment while maximizing the return on your solar investment.