Solar Pumping Solutions.
Solar pumping solutions is the most economical solution available today to a farmer to run his existing water pump . With severe shortage of power in the rural sectors, there is growing popularity for Solar Pumps. The Solar Pumps can run for over 8 hours in a day and does not need any grid input. Employing a Solar Pump ensured better yield of crops and thereby maximizing profits. Anu Solar provides end to end solution for Solar Water Pumping Solutions.
Rising draught situations and inaccessibility to power have been one of the predominant challenges for rural economic progress in the country. Addressing this scenario, the nation has also acted upon concrete developmental plans of promoting off-grid solar systems for the betterment of life.
Solar pumps are poised to play a tremendous role in rural electrification especially in the areas suffering from accessibility of energy. With absence of grid, the VFD based system is tailor-made for water pumping applications.
The VFD based systems has been specifically designed and tried on fields for any type/make of AC pumps and have proven in the field as:
- Direct interface with PV Array
- Unmatched pump output/delivery
- Unique Smart logic to calculate maximum power every 1 millisecond.
- Fully programmable system.
- Compliance to regulatory standards.
To lift water for irrigation solar pumping systems are rapidly becoming more popular for agricultural irrigation, horticulture farms, forestry, fish farming, city parks, tourist sites, resorts, and even landscapes and fountains in residential areas can be run with solar power.
COMPONENTS OF Solar Pumping System
Solar photovoltaic pumping system consists of three components:
- PV Pump Inverter – (VariableFrequencyDrive)
- Three-phase AC water pump.
- Solar PV panels connected in series & parallel combination to achieve the desired voltage and current necessary to drive the ac pump.
- Mounting structure will ensure the long life hassle-free operation provided with either fixed mounting or manual tracking system.
VFD drive can convert DC power produced by solar panels into AC to drive the water pump. According to the sunlight intensity the motor speed gets adjusted, the output power nears to the solar array maximum power when the sunshine is sufficient but will ensure the pump speed does not exceed the rated speed. When sunlight is insufficient, it will automatic stop working according to the minimum operating frequency.
We currently provide Solar Pump solutions for 3HP, 5HP , 7.5HP, 10 HP and above.